- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Advocare 500 (Phoenix)
The two-man battle for the NASCAR Sprint Cup championship rolls into Phoenix International Raceway for the Advocare 500 this weekend.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has that and more NASCAR news in this week’s race preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
With just two weeks and two races left until a new Sprint Cup champ is crowned, Brad Keselowski heads to Phoenix confident about his chances because…
(Keselowski) “I feel like our cars have been very, very strong and my team has been performing phenomenally.”
Jimmie Johnson is not easing up just because he has a slight lead over Keselowski.
(Johnson) “Seven points is nothing to feel comfortable about and to relax on, so we’re still going to go into Phoenix and act as if we’re behind.”
And Kyle Busch, who did not make the Chase this year, is making plans for next season.
(Busch) “As far as 2013 goes, I mean, we just continue to evolve and continue to try to get better, and strive at what we need to so we can make the Chase next year.”
And Brian Vickers will be racing full time in the Nationwide Series next season for Joe Gibbs Racing, with Dollar General as his sponsor. Vickers was driving a partial Sprint Cup schedule for Michael Waltrip Racing, and will continue to share that car with Mark Martin and Waltrip.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside