- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 2 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Nor’Easter Batters Sandy-Hit Areas [VIDEO]
States along the northeast coast hit with another storm a little more than a week after Sandy devastated the region. This time it was a cold, snowy nor’easter.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
People barely recovering from Superstorm Sandy, and now a cold heavy wet blanket of slushy snow delaying the repairs to power lines and setting back the recovery efforts.
(Resident) “It’s insane, okay. I’ve been ten days now, and now I’m shoveling snow.”
About 135, 000 people had their power knocked out by this nor’easter, which snapped already weak tree branches downing more power lines in areas of New York and New Jersey. This adding to the over 600,000 residents who have been without power for over a week since Sandy hit.
In New York City, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: