- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 10 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Nor’Easter Batters Sandy-Hit Areas [VIDEO]
States along the northeast coast hit with another storm a little more than a week after Sandy devastated the region. This time it was a cold, snowy nor’easter.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
People barely recovering from Superstorm Sandy, and now a cold heavy wet blanket of slushy snow delaying the repairs to power lines and setting back the recovery efforts.
(Resident) “It’s insane, okay. I’ve been ten days now, and now I’m shoveling snow.”
About 135, 000 people had their power knocked out by this nor’easter, which snapped already weak tree branches downing more power lines in areas of New York and New Jersey. This adding to the over 600,000 residents who have been without power for over a week since Sandy hit.
In New York City, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: