- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Nor’Easter Batters Sandy-Hit Areas [VIDEO]
States along the northeast coast hit with another storm a little more than a week after Sandy devastated the region. This time it was a cold, snowy nor’easter.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
People barely recovering from Superstorm Sandy, and now a cold heavy wet blanket of slushy snow delaying the repairs to power lines and setting back the recovery efforts.
(Resident) “It’s insane, okay. I’ve been ten days now, and now I’m shoveling snow.”
About 135, 000 people had their power knocked out by this nor’easter, which snapped already weak tree branches downing more power lines in areas of New York and New Jersey. This adding to the over 600,000 residents who have been without power for over a week since Sandy hit.
In New York City, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: