- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 18 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Nor’Easter Batters Sandy-Hit Areas [VIDEO]
States along the northeast coast hit with another storm a little more than a week after Sandy devastated the region. This time it was a cold, snowy nor’easter.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
People barely recovering from Superstorm Sandy, and now a cold heavy wet blanket of slushy snow delaying the repairs to power lines and setting back the recovery efforts.
(Resident) “It’s insane, okay. I’ve been ten days now, and now I’m shoveling snow.”
About 135, 000 people had their power knocked out by this nor’easter, which snapped already weak tree branches downing more power lines in areas of New York and New Jersey. This adding to the over 600,000 residents who have been without power for over a week since Sandy hit.
In New York City, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: