- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 11 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Nor’Easter Batters Sandy-Hit Areas [VIDEO]
States along the northeast coast hit with another storm a little more than a week after Sandy devastated the region. This time it was a cold, snowy nor’easter.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
People barely recovering from Superstorm Sandy, and now a cold heavy wet blanket of slushy snow delaying the repairs to power lines and setting back the recovery efforts.
(Resident) “It’s insane, okay. I’ve been ten days now, and now I’m shoveling snow.”
About 135, 000 people had their power knocked out by this nor’easter, which snapped already weak tree branches downing more power lines in areas of New York and New Jersey. This adding to the over 600,000 residents who have been without power for over a week since Sandy hit.
In New York City, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: