- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 7 mins ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 3 hours ago
- Securing America: IED Protection [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Loughner To Be Sentenced For Tucson Shooting
Today is sentencing day for the man who pleaded guilty in the Arizona shooting that killed six people and wounded a others, including former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
Giffords and her husband will attend the hearing, but it’s unclear if they will be among victims or family members who who will speak. Giffords is one of the victims who welcomed the plea deal for Jared Lee Loughner. It spares them the ordeal of a trial and puts Loughner in prison for life.
After the shooting, Loughner was diagnosed with schizophrenia. His court-appointed psychologist said that Loughner was competent to plead guilty but is severely mentally ill.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.