- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 13 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Obama Won, What Happens Now? [VIDEO]
As the dust settles, the big picture in Washington emerges with little change. President Obama is in the White House, other Democrats control the Senate and Republicans are the majority in House.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has what happens next in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The Senate’s top Democrat, Harry Reid, says voters want work done.
(Reid) “They’re tired of these partisan gridlocks, they’re tired of things like ‘Well, I have one goal: defeat Obama.’ That’s gone, Obama was reelected overwhelmingly.”
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s a Republican.
(Christie) “As a party, we ahve to look forward to what our challenges are in the future. This election is over, so we have to look towards the next challenges.”
Romney running mate Paul Ryan goes back to chairing the House Budget Committee as a Republican from Wisconsin.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on a still-divided Congress: