- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Obama Won, What Happens Now? [VIDEO]
As the dust settles, the big picture in Washington emerges with little change. President Obama is in the White House, other Democrats control the Senate and Republicans are the majority in House.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has what happens next in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The Senate’s top Democrat, Harry Reid, says voters want work done.
(Reid) “They’re tired of these partisan gridlocks, they’re tired of things like ‘Well, I have one goal: defeat Obama.’ That’s gone, Obama was reelected overwhelmingly.”
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s a Republican.
(Christie) “As a party, we ahve to look forward to what our challenges are in the future. This election is over, so we have to look towards the next challenges.”
Romney running mate Paul Ryan goes back to chairing the House Budget Committee as a Republican from Wisconsin.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on a still-divided Congress: