- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- World Freedom DeclinesPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: Obama Won, What Happens Now? [VIDEO]
As the dust settles, the big picture in Washington emerges with little change. President Obama is in the White House, other Democrats control the Senate and Republicans are the majority in House.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has what happens next in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The Senate’s top Democrat, Harry Reid, says voters want work done.
(Reid) “They’re tired of these partisan gridlocks, they’re tired of things like ‘Well, I have one goal: defeat Obama.’ That’s gone, Obama was reelected overwhelmingly.”
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s a Republican.
(Christie) “As a party, we ahve to look forward to what our challenges are in the future. This election is over, so we have to look towards the next challenges.”
Romney running mate Paul Ryan goes back to chairing the House Budget Committee as a Republican from Wisconsin.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on a still-divided Congress: