- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 1 day ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Sandy Victims Brace For Nor’Easter [VIDEO]
A nor’easter is bearing down across areas of the East Coast that were hit last week by Superstorm Sandy.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie saying New Jersey is once again making emergency preparations.
(Christie) “I said I’m waiting for the locust and pestilence next, you know.”
Wind gusts could reach up to 65-miles-per hour causing a storm surge of three-to-five feet in coastal areas.
Mayor Bloomberg taking precautions like halting all construction, closing city parks and encouraging drivers to stay off the roads after 5pm this evening. No general evacuations have been ordered but residents of low lying areas are encouraged to take shelter with friends or at a city run shelter.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: