- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 21 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Voting Trends In 2012 Election
More information is being learned about voting patterns in the 2012 election.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports on the exit polls:
The economy was the number one concern of 60% of voters, followed by healthcare and then the federal deficit. Women accounted for more than half of the voters. President Obama had a 12-point edge among women voters, but Governor Romney had a seven-point lead among men. President Obama won nearly 70% of Hispanic vote to Romney’s 29%. But, the President’s winning margin among young voters dropped ten-points from four years ago.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.