- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 20 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Voting Trends In 2012 Election
More information is being learned about voting patterns in the 2012 election.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports on the exit polls:
The economy was the number one concern of 60% of voters, followed by healthcare and then the federal deficit. Women accounted for more than half of the voters. President Obama had a 12-point edge among women voters, but Governor Romney had a seven-point lead among men. President Obama won nearly 70% of Hispanic vote to Romney’s 29%. But, the President’s winning margin among young voters dropped ten-points from four years ago.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.