- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 52 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 1 hour ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 19 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Voting Trends In 2012 Election
More information is being learned about voting patterns in the 2012 election.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports on the exit polls:
The economy was the number one concern of 60% of voters, followed by healthcare and then the federal deficit. Women accounted for more than half of the voters. President Obama had a 12-point edge among women voters, but Governor Romney had a seven-point lead among men. President Obama won nearly 70% of Hispanic vote to Romney’s 29%. But, the President’s winning margin among young voters dropped ten-points from four years ago.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.