- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 13 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Color Blindness Cure?
The University of Washington may have come closer to creating a cure for color blindness.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Researchers are one step closer to curing color blindness. A trial at the University of Washington restored full color vision in lab animals by injecting a virus into the retina that contains the missing gene responsible for the condition. An estimated 32 million Americans have some degree of color blindness. And the research team hopes the same virus injection will be effective for humans in the near future.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.