- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 42 mins ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Color Blindness Cure?
The University of Washington may have come closer to creating a cure for color blindness.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Researchers are one step closer to curing color blindness. A trial at the University of Washington restored full color vision in lab animals by injecting a virus into the retina that contains the missing gene responsible for the condition. An estimated 32 million Americans have some degree of color blindness. And the research team hopes the same virus injection will be effective for humans in the near future.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.