- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 4 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Color Blindness Cure?
The University of Washington may have come closer to creating a cure for color blindness.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Researchers are one step closer to curing color blindness. A trial at the University of Washington restored full color vision in lab animals by injecting a virus into the retina that contains the missing gene responsible for the condition. An estimated 32 million Americans have some degree of color blindness. And the research team hopes the same virus injection will be effective for humans in the near future.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.