- Deer Tick DangersPosted 2 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Housecall For Health: Color Blindness Cure?
The University of Washington may have come closer to creating a cure for color blindness.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Researchers are one step closer to curing color blindness. A trial at the University of Washington restored full color vision in lab animals by injecting a virus into the retina that contains the missing gene responsible for the condition. An estimated 32 million Americans have some degree of color blindness. And the research team hopes the same virus injection will be effective for humans in the near future.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.