- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 2 hours ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
The White House wasn’t the only race being watched on Election Day. Several states elected Governors Tuesday.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom breaks down the races:
Pence: “We did it”
A triumphant Mike Pence, elected Governor of Indiana. Keeping that statehouse in Republican hands. The GOP also picked up a win in North Carolina, flipping that state with the win by former Charlotte Mayor Pat McCrory.
Democrat Maggie Hassan is a winner in New Hampshire, Democrat Steve Bullock leads in Montana. Incumbent Governors won in six states; West Virginia, Utah, Vermont, Delaware, Missouri and North Dakota.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Fox News is now classifying the Washington State Governor’s race as ‘too close to call’. That’s because election officials have stopped counting ballots for the night and will resume Wednesday. Democrat Jay Inslee and Republican Rob McKenna are vying to succeed outgoing Governor Christine Gregoire, a Democrat.