- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
The White House wasn’t the only race being watched on Election Day. Several states elected Governors Tuesday.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom breaks down the races:
Pence: “We did it”
A triumphant Mike Pence, elected Governor of Indiana. Keeping that statehouse in Republican hands. The GOP also picked up a win in North Carolina, flipping that state with the win by former Charlotte Mayor Pat McCrory.
Democrat Maggie Hassan is a winner in New Hampshire, Democrat Steve Bullock leads in Montana. Incumbent Governors won in six states; West Virginia, Utah, Vermont, Delaware, Missouri and North Dakota.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Fox News is now classifying the Washington State Governor’s race as ‘too close to call’. That’s because election officials have stopped counting ballots for the night and will resume Wednesday. Democrat Jay Inslee and Republican Rob McKenna are vying to succeed outgoing Governor Christine Gregoire, a Democrat.