- FOX CountryPosted 4 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 34 mins ago
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 12 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 12 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 14 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 15 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 15 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 19 hours ago
The White House wasn’t the only race being watched on Election Day. Several states elected Governors Tuesday.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom breaks down the races:
Pence: “We did it”
A triumphant Mike Pence, elected Governor of Indiana. Keeping that statehouse in Republican hands. The GOP also picked up a win in North Carolina, flipping that state with the win by former Charlotte Mayor Pat McCrory.
Democrat Maggie Hassan is a winner in New Hampshire, Democrat Steve Bullock leads in Montana. Incumbent Governors won in six states; West Virginia, Utah, Vermont, Delaware, Missouri and North Dakota.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Fox News is now classifying the Washington State Governor’s race as ‘too close to call’. That’s because election officials have stopped counting ballots for the night and will resume Wednesday. Democrat Jay Inslee and Republican Rob McKenna are vying to succeed outgoing Governor Christine Gregoire, a Democrat.