- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 2 hours ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Voting In The Aftermath of Sandy
Election Day is a little tricky in the areas still recovering from Superstorm Sandy. More than a million homes and businesses keep waiting for the lights and heat to come back on.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Here in New York, Governor Andrew Cuomo issued an executive order:
(Cuomo) “If you’re displaced go to any polling place, sign an affidavit and you can vote in that polling place.”
They can vote in presidential and state races but will not be able to vote for legislative candidates unless they are voting in the actual legislative district.
In New Jersey, according to officials, fewer than 100 polling places are still without power compared with 800 a few days ago.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.