- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 9 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Voting In The Aftermath of Sandy
Election Day is a little tricky in the areas still recovering from Superstorm Sandy. More than a million homes and businesses keep waiting for the lights and heat to come back on.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Here in New York, Governor Andrew Cuomo issued an executive order:
(Cuomo) “If you’re displaced go to any polling place, sign an affidavit and you can vote in that polling place.”
They can vote in presidential and state races but will not be able to vote for legislative candidates unless they are voting in the actual legislative district.
In New Jersey, according to officials, fewer than 100 polling places are still without power compared with 800 a few days ago.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.