- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 18 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Election Day Countdown: Battleground Ohio
President Obama and Mitt Romney are locked in a tight battle for votes in the Buckeye state.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Cincinnati:
The Obama and Romney camps thrown for a loop by Hurricane Sandy. Some events called off earlier this week. Former President Clinton and VP Joe Biden filled in for the President in Youngstown. Mitt Romney turned a Dayton area rally into a relief drive.
Supporter Paulette Flaum:
Flaum: “He is about helping Americans to come together.”
Ohio voters aren’t surprised the country is watching their state:
Voters: “Quite a bit of diversity. You have the Cleveland area, the Akron area, completely different from the Cincinnati type of make up” // “Well I think we change. A lot of states are only blue states or red states and we change based on a candidate, versus based on whether you’re Democratic or a Republican.”
Early voting records have been set in some parts of the state.
In Cincinnati, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.