- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 2 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Election Day Countdown: Battleground Ohio
President Obama and Mitt Romney are locked in a tight battle for votes in the Buckeye state.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Cincinnati:
The Obama and Romney camps thrown for a loop by Hurricane Sandy. Some events called off earlier this week. Former President Clinton and VP Joe Biden filled in for the President in Youngstown. Mitt Romney turned a Dayton area rally into a relief drive.
Supporter Paulette Flaum:
Flaum: “He is about helping Americans to come together.”
Ohio voters aren’t surprised the country is watching their state:
Voters: “Quite a bit of diversity. You have the Cleveland area, the Akron area, completely different from the Cincinnati type of make up” // “Well I think we change. A lot of states are only blue states or red states and we change based on a candidate, versus based on whether you’re Democratic or a Republican.”
Early voting records have been set in some parts of the state.
In Cincinnati, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.