- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 53 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 7 hours ago
- Chesney’s ‘Big Revival Tour’ Gets BiggerPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Destruction Widespread After Sandy [VIDEO]
The destruction is still widespread around New Jersey after monster storm Sandy.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from the New Jersey Shore:
The gas lines are long, the power is still out but crews and equipment are coming from all over. Even in huge military transport planes from the west. But the scope of the damage and millions of affected, still hard for many to grasp. And then there’s the randomness of it all. I’m looking across the bay to Atlantic City where the casino lights are still on, but they remain empty as most of the rest of the town is still without power.
On the Jersey Shore, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
Days after Sandy, one of the hardest hit areas of New York City, the borough of Staten Island, is nowhere near recovery and residents there say they’re seeing little relief.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from Staten Island, New York:
People here in Midland Beach are furious and desperate saying they are not receiving the help they need and that others are getting. Residents say homes have been robbed here while the police force was only a few blocks away. And many are fuming that the New York City Marathon will be staged only blocks from where people’s homes and lives have been devastated.
In Midland Beach, Staten Island, New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the damage caused by Sandy: