- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 16 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Last Jobs Report Before Election
More Americans went back to work in October than expected, but unemployment rose a bit in the last jobs report before the election.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The jobless rate ticked up slightly from 7.8% to 7.9%, but the Labor Department points to a surge in people looking for work.
U.S. employers added 171,000 jobs last month and hiring over the previous two months was stronger than first reported.
Since July the economy has averaged 173,000 new jobs per month, that’s more than twice the rate in the Spring.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.