- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 6 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Last Jobs Report Before Election
More Americans went back to work in October than expected, but unemployment rose a bit in the last jobs report before the election.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The jobless rate ticked up slightly from 7.8% to 7.9%, but the Labor Department points to a surge in people looking for work.
U.S. employers added 171,000 jobs last month and hiring over the previous two months was stronger than first reported.
Since July the economy has averaged 173,000 new jobs per month, that’s more than twice the rate in the Spring.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.