- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Last Jobs Report Before Election
More Americans went back to work in October than expected, but unemployment rose a bit in the last jobs report before the election.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The jobless rate ticked up slightly from 7.8% to 7.9%, but the Labor Department points to a surge in people looking for work.
U.S. employers added 171,000 jobs last month and hiring over the previous two months was stronger than first reported.
Since July the economy has averaged 173,000 new jobs per month, that’s more than twice the rate in the Spring.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.