- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 6 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 19 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 22 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 22 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 22 hours ago
Last Jobs Report Before Election
More Americans went back to work in October than expected, but unemployment rose a bit in the last jobs report before the election.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The jobless rate ticked up slightly from 7.8% to 7.9%, but the Labor Department points to a surge in people looking for work.
U.S. employers added 171,000 jobs last month and hiring over the previous two months was stronger than first reported.
Since July the economy has averaged 173,000 new jobs per month, that’s more than twice the rate in the Spring.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.