- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 46 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 1 hour ago
- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Stem Cell Face Lift [VIDEO]
Want to look younger without undergoing an invasive procedure? There may be a way: stem cells.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Can stem cells reverse the aging process? Doctors from Chicago Aesthetic Surgery Institute say they can use stem cells to make women look younger without invasive surgery. They call it the stem cell face lift and inject grafted fat that contains stem cells into the face. Plastic surgeons say it delivers dramatic results and could become the new go-to way to look younger.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: