- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Stem Cell Face Lift [VIDEO]
Want to look younger without undergoing an invasive procedure? There may be a way: stem cells.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Can stem cells reverse the aging process? Doctors from Chicago Aesthetic Surgery Institute say they can use stem cells to make women look younger without invasive surgery. They call it the stem cell face lift and inject grafted fat that contains stem cells into the face. Plastic surgeons say it delivers dramatic results and could become the new go-to way to look younger.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: