- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Stem Cell Face Lift [VIDEO]
Want to look younger without undergoing an invasive procedure? There may be a way: stem cells.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Can stem cells reverse the aging process? Doctors from Chicago Aesthetic Surgery Institute say they can use stem cells to make women look younger without invasive surgery. They call it the stem cell face lift and inject grafted fat that contains stem cells into the face. Plastic surgeons say it delivers dramatic results and could become the new go-to way to look younger.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: