- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 14 mins ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 18 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Stem Cell Face Lift [VIDEO]
Want to look younger without undergoing an invasive procedure? There may be a way: stem cells.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Can stem cells reverse the aging process? Doctors from Chicago Aesthetic Surgery Institute say they can use stem cells to make women look younger without invasive surgery. They call it the stem cell face lift and inject grafted fat that contains stem cells into the face. Plastic surgeons say it delivers dramatic results and could become the new go-to way to look younger.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: