- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 16 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: Battleground Campaigning To The End
There are only four days of campaigning left until the last votes are cast in this presidential election.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters, I’m Mike Majchrowitz. The candidates are criss-crossing the key battleground states in these final days. Mitt Romney sounding confident in Virginia yesterday.
(Romney) “Virginia we’re going to win on November 6th, I’ll tell you that.”
Today Romney’s giving a speech in West Allis, Wisconsin that the campaign calls his closing arguments. He’ll campaign in the Cincinnati area tonight.
President Obama barnstormed from Wisconsin to Nevada and then Colorado, telling voters he intends to finish the job.
(Obama) “We’ve made real progress these past four years, but Nevada, we know our work is not yet done.”
The President concentrating in Ohio today, the state that more than any other may hold the key to winning the White House.
In Columbus, Ohio, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.