- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Battleground Campaigning To The End
There are only four days of campaigning left until the last votes are cast in this presidential election.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters, I’m Mike Majchrowitz. The candidates are criss-crossing the key battleground states in these final days. Mitt Romney sounding confident in Virginia yesterday.
(Romney) “Virginia we’re going to win on November 6th, I’ll tell you that.”
Today Romney’s giving a speech in West Allis, Wisconsin that the campaign calls his closing arguments. He’ll campaign in the Cincinnati area tonight.
President Obama barnstormed from Wisconsin to Nevada and then Colorado, telling voters he intends to finish the job.
(Obama) “We’ve made real progress these past four years, but Nevada, we know our work is not yet done.”
The President concentrating in Ohio today, the state that more than any other may hold the key to winning the White House.
In Columbus, Ohio, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.