- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 20 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: Battleground Campaigning To The End
There are only four days of campaigning left until the last votes are cast in this presidential election.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters, I’m Mike Majchrowitz. The candidates are criss-crossing the key battleground states in these final days. Mitt Romney sounding confident in Virginia yesterday.
(Romney) “Virginia we’re going to win on November 6th, I’ll tell you that.”
Today Romney’s giving a speech in West Allis, Wisconsin that the campaign calls his closing arguments. He’ll campaign in the Cincinnati area tonight.
President Obama barnstormed from Wisconsin to Nevada and then Colorado, telling voters he intends to finish the job.
(Obama) “We’ve made real progress these past four years, but Nevada, we know our work is not yet done.”
The President concentrating in Ohio today, the state that more than any other may hold the key to winning the White House.
In Columbus, Ohio, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.