- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 3 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AEHQ: Battleground Campaigning To The End
There are only four days of campaigning left until the last votes are cast in this presidential election.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters, I’m Mike Majchrowitz. The candidates are criss-crossing the key battleground states in these final days. Mitt Romney sounding confident in Virginia yesterday.
(Romney) “Virginia we’re going to win on November 6th, I’ll tell you that.”
Today Romney’s giving a speech in West Allis, Wisconsin that the campaign calls his closing arguments. He’ll campaign in the Cincinnati area tonight.
President Obama barnstormed from Wisconsin to Nevada and then Colorado, telling voters he intends to finish the job.
(Obama) “We’ve made real progress these past four years, but Nevada, we know our work is not yet done.”
The President concentrating in Ohio today, the state that more than any other may hold the key to winning the White House.
In Columbus, Ohio, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.