- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 42 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 42 mins ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 15 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 24 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Battleground Campaigning To The End
There are only four days of campaigning left until the last votes are cast in this presidential election.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters, I’m Mike Majchrowitz. The candidates are criss-crossing the key battleground states in these final days. Mitt Romney sounding confident in Virginia yesterday.
(Romney) “Virginia we’re going to win on November 6th, I’ll tell you that.”
Today Romney’s giving a speech in West Allis, Wisconsin that the campaign calls his closing arguments. He’ll campaign in the Cincinnati area tonight.
President Obama barnstormed from Wisconsin to Nevada and then Colorado, telling voters he intends to finish the job.
(Obama) “We’ve made real progress these past four years, but Nevada, we know our work is not yet done.”
The President concentrating in Ohio today, the state that more than any other may hold the key to winning the White House.
In Columbus, Ohio, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.