- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 6 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Hospital Rescue During Sandy
In the midst of monster storm Sandy, some at a New York hospital needed saving.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in “Housecall for Health”:
A dramatic hospital rescue in New York in the height of superstorm Sandy. NYU Langone Medical Center lost power, leaving hospital staff racing to keep patients safe.
In what lasted 15 hours, 300 patients were evacuated floor-by-floor down dark, wet stairwells. Some employees making more than ten trips. Including those carrying 20 newborns in neonatal intensive care.
All patients were safely transferred to other New York City hospitals.
Housecall for Health I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.