- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 18 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Postal Service Increasing Prices
The United States Postal Service is increasing its prices.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter has details:
The Postal Service says it’s going to lose $15 billion this year. So it’s raising its rates.
(Song) “Aye yeah love letter…”
The price to mail that letter goes up a penny in late January to 46 cents. The post office wanted to push it to 50 cents, but that would require an act of Congress and the House hasn’t voted on it.
It’s also introducing a global-forever stamp for a $1.10. It will let you send a letter anywhere in the world and priority-mail rates will go up 4%.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.