- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Postal Service Increasing Prices
The United States Postal Service is increasing its prices.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter has details:
The Postal Service says it’s going to lose $15 billion this year. So it’s raising its rates.
(Song) “Aye yeah love letter…”
The price to mail that letter goes up a penny in late January to 46 cents. The post office wanted to push it to 50 cents, but that would require an act of Congress and the House hasn’t voted on it.
It’s also introducing a global-forever stamp for a $1.10. It will let you send a letter anywhere in the world and priority-mail rates will go up 4%.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.