- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Postal Service Increasing Prices
The United States Postal Service is increasing its prices.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter has details:
The Postal Service says it’s going to lose $15 billion this year. So it’s raising its rates.
(Song) “Aye yeah love letter…”
The price to mail that letter goes up a penny in late January to 46 cents. The post office wanted to push it to 50 cents, but that would require an act of Congress and the House hasn’t voted on it.
It’s also introducing a global-forever stamp for a $1.10. It will let you send a letter anywhere in the world and priority-mail rates will go up 4%.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.