- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 7 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 20 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 22 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 22 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 23 hours ago
Injured Dale Earnhardt Jr. To Miss Two Races
An injury could take away the chance for a championship for Sprint Cup driver Dale Earnhardt Jr..
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh reports:
It was on the last lap of the Chase race at Talladega on ESPN.
(Race Call) “And a huge wreck to end this race.”
Which now ends any almost any chance for driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. to win this year’s Sprint Cup Championship.
Hendrick Motor Sports announcing Junior sustained a concussion as a result of the wreck and will sit out the next two races at Charlotte and Kansas. Replacing Junior in the No. 88 car will be Regan Smith.
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.