- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 2 days ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Injured Dale Earnhardt Jr. To Miss Two Races
An injury could take away the chance for a championship for Sprint Cup driver Dale Earnhardt Jr..
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh reports:
It was on the last lap of the Chase race at Talladega on ESPN.
(Race Call) “And a huge wreck to end this race.”
Which now ends any almost any chance for driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. to win this year’s Sprint Cup Championship.
Hendrick Motor Sports announcing Junior sustained a concussion as a result of the wreck and will sit out the next two races at Charlotte and Kansas. Replacing Junior in the No. 88 car will be Regan Smith.
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.