- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 15 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 16 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Injured Dale Earnhardt Jr. To Miss Two Races
An injury could take away the chance for a championship for Sprint Cup driver Dale Earnhardt Jr..
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh reports:
It was on the last lap of the Chase race at Talladega on ESPN.
(Race Call) “And a huge wreck to end this race.”
Which now ends any almost any chance for driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. to win this year’s Sprint Cup Championship.
Hendrick Motor Sports announcing Junior sustained a concussion as a result of the wreck and will sit out the next two races at Charlotte and Kansas. Replacing Junior in the No. 88 car will be Regan Smith.
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.