- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Injured Dale Earnhardt Jr. To Miss Two Races
An injury could take away the chance for a championship for Sprint Cup driver Dale Earnhardt Jr..
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh reports:
It was on the last lap of the Chase race at Talladega on ESPN.
(Race Call) “And a huge wreck to end this race.”
Which now ends any almost any chance for driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. to win this year’s Sprint Cup Championship.
Hendrick Motor Sports announcing Junior sustained a concussion as a result of the wreck and will sit out the next two races at Charlotte and Kansas. Replacing Junior in the No. 88 car will be Regan Smith.
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.