- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Turkey Approves Military Operations In Syria [VIDEO]
Syria’s civil war has crossed a line into Turkey with a deadly attack that the Turks are angry about.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
The fall out began when a Syrian shell hit a Turkish town killing five civilians. Prompting Turkish lawmakers to vote ‘yes’ to a bill authorizing cross border operations with Syria. This Turkish politician from the country’s ruling party, says it’s a step for the government to protect its rights and sovereignty.
Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minister also keen to stress it’s not a declaration of war. The country has also been retaliating with artillery strikes into Syria that’s killed several soldiers.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: