- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 18 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Turkey Approves Military Operations In Syria [VIDEO]
Syria’s civil war has crossed a line into Turkey with a deadly attack that the Turks are angry about.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
The fall out began when a Syrian shell hit a Turkish town killing five civilians. Prompting Turkish lawmakers to vote ‘yes’ to a bill authorizing cross border operations with Syria. This Turkish politician from the country’s ruling party, says it’s a step for the government to protect its rights and sovereignty.
Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minister also keen to stress it’s not a declaration of war. The country has also been retaliating with artillery strikes into Syria that’s killed several soldiers.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: