- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Romney Under Pressure To Perform At Debate
Wednesday is the first of three Presidential debates. And many analysts agree, Mitt Romney needs to shine.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Polls indicate a close race, but in some key swing states, they show Mitt Romney trailing. Many analysts agree he must be aggressive. Saint Louis University Law Professor Joel Goldstein says for better or worse, it often comes down to this:
Goldstein: “The question isn’t simply who wins the 90 minutes, it’s who produces the moments that get played again and again.”
Goldstein references a Gerald Ford gaffe about the Soviet Union, Al Gore’s sighs and eye rolls as things that can hurt candidates, and Ronald Reagan’s response to a question about being the oldest President as a moment that helps:
Reagan: “I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit for political purposes my opponents youth and inexperience. (laughter)”
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.