- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 12 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 20 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 21 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AEHQ: Romney Under Pressure To Perform At Debate
Wednesday is the first of three Presidential debates. And many analysts agree, Mitt Romney needs to shine.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Polls indicate a close race, but in some key swing states, they show Mitt Romney trailing. Many analysts agree he must be aggressive. Saint Louis University Law Professor Joel Goldstein says for better or worse, it often comes down to this:
Goldstein: “The question isn’t simply who wins the 90 minutes, it’s who produces the moments that get played again and again.”
Goldstein references a Gerald Ford gaffe about the Soviet Union, Al Gore’s sighs and eye rolls as things that can hurt candidates, and Ronald Reagan’s response to a question about being the oldest President as a moment that helps:
Reagan: “I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit for political purposes my opponents youth and inexperience. (laughter)”
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.