- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 11 mins ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 18 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Romney Under Pressure To Perform At Debate
Wednesday is the first of three Presidential debates. And many analysts agree, Mitt Romney needs to shine.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Polls indicate a close race, but in some key swing states, they show Mitt Romney trailing. Many analysts agree he must be aggressive. Saint Louis University Law Professor Joel Goldstein says for better or worse, it often comes down to this:
Goldstein: “The question isn’t simply who wins the 90 minutes, it’s who produces the moments that get played again and again.”
Goldstein references a Gerald Ford gaffe about the Soviet Union, Al Gore’s sighs and eye rolls as things that can hurt candidates, and Ronald Reagan’s response to a question about being the oldest President as a moment that helps:
Reagan: “I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit for political purposes my opponents youth and inexperience. (laughter)”
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.