- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Teacher Charged With Hiring Hitman to Kill Colleague [VIDEO]
A high school social studies teacher in Florida will be held in jail to await trial on charges he tried hiring a hitman to kill a former colleague.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
A judge in Tampa says high school teacher James Pepe will stay in jail now that he’s heard a telephone call in which he tried to hire someone to kill fellow teacher Robert Meredith.
(Phone Recording) “What do you want done with Bob Meredith?”//”I want him killed.”//”Alright.”
The supposed hitman was working with police. Pepe says Meredith was spreading rumors about him. Prosecutors want him off the streets.
(Prosecutor) “It is the state’s belief that the defendant be held at a “No Bond” status, in order to ensure the safety of both the victim and society at large.”
Pepe’s been teaching since 1984.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this teacher’s charges: