- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 1 hour ago
- Crime Concerns In New Orleans — Ahead Of Mardi Gras FestivitiesPosted 2 hours ago
- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 1 day ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Teacher Charged With Hiring Hitman to Kill Colleague [VIDEO]
A high school social studies teacher in Florida will be held in jail to await trial on charges he tried hiring a hitman to kill a former colleague.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
A judge in Tampa says high school teacher James Pepe will stay in jail now that he’s heard a telephone call in which he tried to hire someone to kill fellow teacher Robert Meredith.
(Phone Recording) “What do you want done with Bob Meredith?”//”I want him killed.”//”Alright.”
The supposed hitman was working with police. Pepe says Meredith was spreading rumors about him. Prosecutors want him off the streets.
(Prosecutor) “It is the state’s belief that the defendant be held at a “No Bond” status, in order to ensure the safety of both the victim and society at large.”
Pepe’s been teaching since 1984.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this teacher’s charges: