- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 8 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 9 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Presidential Candidates Gear Up for Debate
Two candidates. Two days. President Obama and Mitt Romney face off in the first of the Presidential debates this Wednesday, and both sides are hard at work prepping for whatever the other can throw at them.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
It’s no huge secret, but the President again last night in Las Vegas laid out the basic thought behind his economic plan.
(President Obama) “It took us a bunch of years to get us into this mess. It’s going to take a few more to get us out.”
The President’s spending the next two days outside Vegas, preparing for Wednesday’s debate.
Former candidate Newt Gingrich says Mitt Romney’s job is two-fold.
(Gingrich) “The challenger has to make two cases: the incumbent should not be re-elected, and I would do a better job.”
Romney will be doing his debate prep in Denver, the site of Wednesday’s encounter.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.