- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 31 mins ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Presidential Candidates Gear Up for Debate
Two candidates. Two days. President Obama and Mitt Romney face off in the first of the Presidential debates this Wednesday, and both sides are hard at work prepping for whatever the other can throw at them.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
It’s no huge secret, but the President again last night in Las Vegas laid out the basic thought behind his economic plan.
(President Obama) “It took us a bunch of years to get us into this mess. It’s going to take a few more to get us out.”
The President’s spending the next two days outside Vegas, preparing for Wednesday’s debate.
Former candidate Newt Gingrich says Mitt Romney’s job is two-fold.
(Gingrich) “The challenger has to make two cases: the incumbent should not be re-elected, and I would do a better job.”
Romney will be doing his debate prep in Denver, the site of Wednesday’s encounter.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.