- AFMW: Singer / Songwriter JewelPosted 2 hours ago
- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Presidential Candidates Gear Up for Debate
Two candidates. Two days. President Obama and Mitt Romney face off in the first of the Presidential debates this Wednesday, and both sides are hard at work prepping for whatever the other can throw at them.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
It’s no huge secret, but the President again last night in Las Vegas laid out the basic thought behind his economic plan.
(President Obama) “It took us a bunch of years to get us into this mess. It’s going to take a few more to get us out.”
The President’s spending the next two days outside Vegas, preparing for Wednesday’s debate.
Former candidate Newt Gingrich says Mitt Romney’s job is two-fold.
(Gingrich) “The challenger has to make two cases: the incumbent should not be re-elected, and I would do a better job.”
Romney will be doing his debate prep in Denver, the site of Wednesday’s encounter.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.