- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
No Bacon Shortage, After All
All is right with the world: the much-discussed bacon shortage might not be what everyone’s thought.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
One could argue it’s the most commonly heard sound every morning in the United States.
(Bacon sizzling on a grill)
(Byasee) “We put bacon on everything around here, that’s what people love. They love bacon!”
Mike Byasee at Kendrick’s Meats in East Prairie, Missouri.
But word of a pork shortage in Europe had people here tweeting fears of runs on bacon. John Anderson at the American Farm Bureau says hogwash…
(Anderson) “Port supplies will decrease slightly as we go into 2013, but the idea that there’ll be widespread shortages, that we’ll run out of pork? That’s really overblown.”
But pork product prices will likely go up.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.