- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
No Bacon Shortage, After All
All is right with the world: the much-discussed bacon shortage might not be what everyone’s thought.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
One could argue it’s the most commonly heard sound every morning in the United States.
(Bacon sizzling on a grill)
(Byasee) “We put bacon on everything around here, that’s what people love. They love bacon!”
Mike Byasee at Kendrick’s Meats in East Prairie, Missouri.
But word of a pork shortage in Europe had people here tweeting fears of runs on bacon. John Anderson at the American Farm Bureau says hogwash…
(Anderson) “Port supplies will decrease slightly as we go into 2013, but the idea that there’ll be widespread shortages, that we’ll run out of pork? That’s really overblown.”
But pork product prices will likely go up.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.