- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 14 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
OH Woman Dies After Incident With Llama
An Ohio woman is dead after a bizarre accident involving her pet llama.
FOX news Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The Sheriff’s office in Delaware, Ohio says 74-year-old Florence Lenahan was knocked over by her pet llama that slipped on wet grass while trying to greet her, causing her to hit her head on concrete. And she apparently had a fatal heart attack on the way to the hospital.
There’s no evidence the animal was acting aggressively. Lenahan’s family is working with the Delaware County Humane Society to find homes for the other animals on her property.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.