- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
OH Woman Dies After Incident With Llama
An Ohio woman is dead after a bizarre accident involving her pet llama.
FOX news Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The Sheriff’s office in Delaware, Ohio says 74-year-old Florence Lenahan was knocked over by her pet llama that slipped on wet grass while trying to greet her, causing her to hit her head on concrete. And she apparently had a fatal heart attack on the way to the hospital.
There’s no evidence the animal was acting aggressively. Lenahan’s family is working with the Delaware County Humane Society to find homes for the other animals on her property.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.