- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
OH Woman Dies After Incident With Llama
An Ohio woman is dead after a bizarre accident involving her pet llama.
FOX news Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The Sheriff’s office in Delaware, Ohio says 74-year-old Florence Lenahan was knocked over by her pet llama that slipped on wet grass while trying to greet her, causing her to hit her head on concrete. And she apparently had a fatal heart attack on the way to the hospital.
There’s no evidence the animal was acting aggressively. Lenahan’s family is working with the Delaware County Humane Society to find homes for the other animals on her property.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.