- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 16 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Study: Students Shouldn’t Skip Breakfast
How important is breakfast? According to a new study, students shouldn’t be skipping it before heading off to school.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
If you want a better test score, chow down and don’t miss breakfast. British researchers say students who skip the morning meal lose 7% of their power of attention, they’re 9% slower on picture-recognition, 10% less consistent — and more erratic — in response time. And that, according to the Wall Street Journal, puts girls in the crosshairs because they are more likely than boys to skip breakfast.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.