- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 23 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Study: Students Shouldn’t Skip Breakfast
How important is breakfast? According to a new study, students shouldn’t be skipping it before heading off to school.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
If you want a better test score, chow down and don’t miss breakfast. British researchers say students who skip the morning meal lose 7% of their power of attention, they’re 9% slower on picture-recognition, 10% less consistent — and more erratic — in response time. And that, according to the Wall Street Journal, puts girls in the crosshairs because they are more likely than boys to skip breakfast.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.