- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 1 day ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Study: Students Shouldn’t Skip Breakfast
How important is breakfast? According to a new study, students shouldn’t be skipping it before heading off to school.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
If you want a better test score, chow down and don’t miss breakfast. British researchers say students who skip the morning meal lose 7% of their power of attention, they’re 9% slower on picture-recognition, 10% less consistent — and more erratic — in response time. And that, according to the Wall Street Journal, puts girls in the crosshairs because they are more likely than boys to skip breakfast.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.