- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 6 mins ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 36 mins ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 15 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Study: Students Shouldn’t Skip Breakfast
How important is breakfast? According to a new study, students shouldn’t be skipping it before heading off to school.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
If you want a better test score, chow down and don’t miss breakfast. British researchers say students who skip the morning meal lose 7% of their power of attention, they’re 9% slower on picture-recognition, 10% less consistent — and more erratic — in response time. And that, according to the Wall Street Journal, puts girls in the crosshairs because they are more likely than boys to skip breakfast.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.