- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 20 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Smiling Frowned Upon at NJ DMV [VIDEO]
Smile and say cheese! Better yet, don’t. New Jersey is telling drivers to stop smiling when they get their pictures taken for their drivers license.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
(Louis Armstrong – “When You’re Smiling”) “Oh, when you smilin’…”
Louis Armstrong knew a thing or two about the power of a smile.
(Louis Armstrong – “When You’re Smiling”) “The whole world smiles with you…”
But that doesn’t include the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission.
(Martinez) “We want a neutral smile…or a, you know, a neutral look, or a small smile.”
Raymond Martinez says that big smile can cause big problems with the agency’s new facial recognition software. There’s nothing drivers can do, except grin and bear it.
(NJ Driver) “I would’ve rather a smile, it probably would’ve made me look better.”
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio
WATCH more on NJ’s drivers license pictures: