- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 9 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 10 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
CO Man Awarded Millions in Microwave Popcorn Lawsuit
A man who really enjoyed his microwave popcorn has won a multi-million dollar lawsuit in Colorado over that easily-identifiable aroma from the snack.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
He says he was diagnosed with a respiratory ailment known as “popcorn lung.” Wayne Watson of Centennial, Colorado says he would eat two or three bags of microwave popcorn a day, and that packages of it should have included a label saying the artificial, butter smell can be a health hazard.
Attorneys representing three food companies claimed Watson’s breathing trouble was more likely caused by the years he worked with carpet-cleaning chemicals. A Federal jury sided with Watson, awarding him more than $7 million dollars. At least one of the defendants says it will appeal.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.