- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 21 hours ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
CO Man Awarded Millions in Microwave Popcorn Lawsuit
A man who really enjoyed his microwave popcorn has won a multi-million dollar lawsuit in Colorado over that easily-identifiable aroma from the snack.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
He says he was diagnosed with a respiratory ailment known as “popcorn lung.” Wayne Watson of Centennial, Colorado says he would eat two or three bags of microwave popcorn a day, and that packages of it should have included a label saying the artificial, butter smell can be a health hazard.
Attorneys representing three food companies claimed Watson’s breathing trouble was more likely caused by the years he worked with carpet-cleaning chemicals. A Federal jury sided with Watson, awarding him more than $7 million dollars. At least one of the defendants says it will appeal.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.