- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 48 mins ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
TX Mom Faces Jail Time for School Prank
A Texas mom faces criminal charges and possible jail time over a middle school prank.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Colleyville, Texas police say a group of kids staying at Tara Mauney’s house TP’d a neighbor’s house, left chicken parts in the mailbox and wrote vulgar phrases on the home in permanent marker. They also say they have surveillance video from a nearby Walmart showing the 41 year-old and eight kids buying three 36-packs of toilet paper.
(Hall) “Tara had nothing to do with that.”
Mauney’s attorney, Tom Hall, puts the blame on the kids.
(Hall) “These are young children who snuck out of a house in the middle of the night.”
As for the toilet paper, he says there’s nothing illegal about stocking up.
(Hall) “I don’t think we’ve got a big enough prison in Texas if we’re gonna incarcerate everyone that bought toilet paper.”
Mauney is charged with felony criminal mischief. She’s free on $7,500 bond, and faces up to two years in jail, if convicted.