- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 13 mins ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 43 mins ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 23 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
Tale of the Tapes: New Obama Tape Surfaces [VIDEO]
Mitt Romney is switching from defense over his secretly-recorded fundraiser comments to offense, going after President Obama’s comments in a newly-released tape recorded more than a decade ago.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
He was then-Illinois State Senator Barack Obama, but the Romney campaign highlighting what the President then-told an audience at Loyola University.
(Obama) “I actually believe in redistribution, at least at a certain level, to make sure everybody’s got a shot.”
The Obama campaign defends the 1998 remark as an argument for a more efficient, effective government. Romney countering:
(Romney) “I believe instead the role of government is to help those who need help.”
Romney writing, in an op-ed today, his economic plan will lift people out of poverty.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the dueling Romney & Obama recordings: