- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 18 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 19 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Tale of the Tapes: New Obama Tape Surfaces [VIDEO]
Mitt Romney is switching from defense over his secretly-recorded fundraiser comments to offense, going after President Obama’s comments in a newly-released tape recorded more than a decade ago.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
He was then-Illinois State Senator Barack Obama, but the Romney campaign highlighting what the President then-told an audience at Loyola University.
(Obama) “I actually believe in redistribution, at least at a certain level, to make sure everybody’s got a shot.”
The Obama campaign defends the 1998 remark as an argument for a more efficient, effective government. Romney countering:
(Romney) “I believe instead the role of government is to help those who need help.”
Romney writing, in an op-ed today, his economic plan will lift people out of poverty.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the dueling Romney & Obama recordings: