- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 16 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Tale of the Tapes: New Obama Tape Surfaces [VIDEO]
Mitt Romney is switching from defense over his secretly-recorded fundraiser comments to offense, going after President Obama’s comments in a newly-released tape recorded more than a decade ago.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
He was then-Illinois State Senator Barack Obama, but the Romney campaign highlighting what the President then-told an audience at Loyola University.
(Obama) “I actually believe in redistribution, at least at a certain level, to make sure everybody’s got a shot.”
The Obama campaign defends the 1998 remark as an argument for a more efficient, effective government. Romney countering:
(Romney) “I believe instead the role of government is to help those who need help.”
Romney writing, in an op-ed today, his economic plan will lift people out of poverty.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the dueling Romney & Obama recordings: