- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 18 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
U.S. Kids Lag Behind In Writing
U.S. students are getting a failing grade when it comes to writing.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
Just a quarter of eighth and 12th graders in the country have solid writing skills, according to the results of a national exam. Just 24% able to turn out essays that were well developed, organized and had proper grammar even when they’re allowed to use spell check and other computer tools. It is however the first computerized version of the National Assessment of Educational Progress which was previously written in pencil, and a member of the test’s advisory panel pointing out; research shows most students don’t compose at the keyboard.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.