- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
U.S. Kids Lag Behind In Writing
U.S. students are getting a failing grade when it comes to writing.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
Just a quarter of eighth and 12th graders in the country have solid writing skills, according to the results of a national exam. Just 24% able to turn out essays that were well developed, organized and had proper grammar even when they’re allowed to use spell check and other computer tools. It is however the first computerized version of the National Assessment of Educational Progress which was previously written in pencil, and a member of the test’s advisory panel pointing out; research shows most students don’t compose at the keyboard.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.