- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 19 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Romney Criticizes Obama’s Response to Libya
The Obama administration says again that an anti-Muslim is offense. But it’s still no reason for violence against American targets overseas. And Republicans still have a problem with that reaction.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters:
With anti-U.S. violence growing overseas, the White House says now is not the time for Mitt Romney’s criticism.
(Carney) “An attempt to score a political point has been both factually wrong and poorly timed.”
Presidential spokesman Jay Carney.
In Washington, Romney’s running mate Paul Ryan says the administration’s response has been weak.
(Ryan) “Amid all these threats and dangers, what we do not see is steady, consistent American leadership.”
He and Romney say the administration wrongfully apologized for an anti-Muslim video.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.