- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 7 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AEHQ: Romney Criticizes Obama’s Response to Libya
The Obama administration says again that an anti-Muslim is offense. But it’s still no reason for violence against American targets overseas. And Republicans still have a problem with that reaction.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters:
With anti-U.S. violence growing overseas, the White House says now is not the time for Mitt Romney’s criticism.
(Carney) “An attempt to score a political point has been both factually wrong and poorly timed.”
Presidential spokesman Jay Carney.
In Washington, Romney’s running mate Paul Ryan says the administration’s response has been weak.
(Ryan) “Amid all these threats and dangers, what we do not see is steady, consistent American leadership.”
He and Romney say the administration wrongfully apologized for an anti-Muslim video.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.