- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Romney Criticizes Obama’s Response to Libya
The Obama administration says again that an anti-Muslim is offense. But it’s still no reason for violence against American targets overseas. And Republicans still have a problem with that reaction.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters:
With anti-U.S. violence growing overseas, the White House says now is not the time for Mitt Romney’s criticism.
(Carney) “An attempt to score a political point has been both factually wrong and poorly timed.”
Presidential spokesman Jay Carney.
In Washington, Romney’s running mate Paul Ryan says the administration’s response has been weak.
(Ryan) “Amid all these threats and dangers, what we do not see is steady, consistent American leadership.”
He and Romney say the administration wrongfully apologized for an anti-Muslim video.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.