- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 3 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 10 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Suspected Bank Robbers Toss Stolen Money In LA Car Chase
A bank robbery ends in a dash for cash after the suspected robbers threw the stolen money out the car window.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Even if you can make it rain money, it doesn’t stop the LAPD. Crooks who stuck-up a bank in Santa Clarita led authorities on a mad chase to South LA, where as police closed-in they began throwing the money they stole out the window. They were generous according to one eyewitness.
(Eyewitness) “Throw some love over here, throw some money. And he was like ‘all right!'”
When their way was blocked, the bad guys had to surrender. But the case is far from over for police.
(Police) “That money belongs to somebody else. It’s either the bank or the people who deposited it in the bank. It’s not property of whoever gets lucky enough to grab it off the street.”
Police says there’s enough video to ID everybody who scooped-up that stolen money.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.