- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 18 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
AEHQ: New FOX Poll Shows DNC Bounce for Obama
The latest FOX News poll shows a post-convention pick-me-up for President Obama, especially among women and Independent voters.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has the numbers in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The latest FOX News poll shows President Obama saw a 5%-point bounce among women, and a 12-point bounce among Independents.
Before the Republican Convention, Independents backed Romney by a 10-point margin, and 26% were undecided. Today, the FOX News poll shows Independents go for Obama by five points and 17% are undecided. Overall, with likely voters, President Obama gets a four-point bounce, topping Mitt Romney 48%-43%, but the President’s advantage is within the FOX News poll’s margin of error.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.