- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 11 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 20 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Acupuncture Benefits
For people who suffer from chronic pain, relief may lie at the end of many tiny needles.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
The answer for chronic back, joint and shoulder pain may be acupuncture, even if it’s fake acupuncture. A large analysis by Sloan Kettering Cancer Center found significant pain relief in patients who received the treatment. And, also in those who were treated with ‘fake’ acupuncture; retractable needles that didn’t stick in the skin. Experts say whether the effect is physical or just placebo, results show acupuncture is a justifiable treatment.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.