- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 1 hour ago
- Crime Concerns In New Orleans — Ahead Of Mardi Gras FestivitiesPosted 2 hours ago
- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 1 day ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Acupuncture Benefits
For people who suffer from chronic pain, relief may lie at the end of many tiny needles.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
The answer for chronic back, joint and shoulder pain may be acupuncture, even if it’s fake acupuncture. A large analysis by Sloan Kettering Cancer Center found significant pain relief in patients who received the treatment. And, also in those who were treated with ‘fake’ acupuncture; retractable needles that didn’t stick in the skin. Experts say whether the effect is physical or just placebo, results show acupuncture is a justifiable treatment.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.