- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 29 mins ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Acupuncture Benefits
For people who suffer from chronic pain, relief may lie at the end of many tiny needles.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
The answer for chronic back, joint and shoulder pain may be acupuncture, even if it’s fake acupuncture. A large analysis by Sloan Kettering Cancer Center found significant pain relief in patients who received the treatment. And, also in those who were treated with ‘fake’ acupuncture; retractable needles that didn’t stick in the skin. Experts say whether the effect is physical or just placebo, results show acupuncture is a justifiable treatment.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.