- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 19 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Housecall For Health: Acupuncture Benefits
For people who suffer from chronic pain, relief may lie at the end of many tiny needles.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
The answer for chronic back, joint and shoulder pain may be acupuncture, even if it’s fake acupuncture. A large analysis by Sloan Kettering Cancer Center found significant pain relief in patients who received the treatment. And, also in those who were treated with ‘fake’ acupuncture; retractable needles that didn’t stick in the skin. Experts say whether the effect is physical or just placebo, results show acupuncture is a justifiable treatment.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.