- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 19 hours ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Chicago Teachers Strike For Second Day
The Chicago teachers continue to strike for a second day on Tuesday.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Chicago:
Parents of some 350,000 public school students once again have to find something for their kids to do as teachers walk the picket lines.
Chicago School Board President David Vitale believes:
(Vitale) “That we are close enough to get this resolved and that, we can, deal with the two major issues that are on the agenda.”
Those issues: Teacher evaluations and rehiring laid off teachers. But Teacher’s Union President Karen Lewis says:
(Lewis) “They have made no movement. They understand what our positions are.”
Both sides meet at the negotiating table again today.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.