- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 17 hours ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Chicago Teachers Strike For Second Day
The Chicago teachers continue to strike for a second day on Tuesday.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Chicago:
Parents of some 350,000 public school students once again have to find something for their kids to do as teachers walk the picket lines.
Chicago School Board President David Vitale believes:
(Vitale) “That we are close enough to get this resolved and that, we can, deal with the two major issues that are on the agenda.”
Those issues: Teacher evaluations and rehiring laid off teachers. But Teacher’s Union President Karen Lewis says:
(Lewis) “They have made no movement. They understand what our positions are.”
Both sides meet at the negotiating table again today.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.