- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 14 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Chicago Teachers Strike For Second Day
The Chicago teachers continue to strike for a second day on Tuesday.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Chicago:
Parents of some 350,000 public school students once again have to find something for their kids to do as teachers walk the picket lines.
Chicago School Board President David Vitale believes:
(Vitale) “That we are close enough to get this resolved and that, we can, deal with the two major issues that are on the agenda.”
Those issues: Teacher evaluations and rehiring laid off teachers. But Teacher’s Union President Karen Lewis says:
(Lewis) “They have made no movement. They understand what our positions are.”
Both sides meet at the negotiating table again today.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.