- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Obama, Romney Pay Respects on 9/11 [VIDEO]
Presidential politics have given way to remembering the terrorist attacks of 9/11.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
President Obama considered how America feels the impact of the 9/11 attacks.
(President Obama) “No single event can ever destroy who we are. No act of terrorism can ever change what we stand for.”
The President spoke at the Pentagon.
Mitt Romney called for clear support for our forces in Afghanistan.
(Romney) “They deserve the resources and resolute leadership they need to complete that mission, and that they deserve a country that will provide for their needs when they come home.”
Romney, at the National Guard Association in Reno, Nevada. Both campaigns suspended their attack advertising for a day.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.
WATCH President Obama’s full speech at the Pentagon HERE: