- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 19 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: Obama, Romney Pay Respects on 9/11 [VIDEO]
Presidential politics have given way to remembering the terrorist attacks of 9/11.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
President Obama considered how America feels the impact of the 9/11 attacks.
(President Obama) “No single event can ever destroy who we are. No act of terrorism can ever change what we stand for.”
The President spoke at the Pentagon.
Mitt Romney called for clear support for our forces in Afghanistan.
(Romney) “They deserve the resources and resolute leadership they need to complete that mission, and that they deserve a country that will provide for their needs when they come home.”
Romney, at the National Guard Association in Reno, Nevada. Both campaigns suspended their attack advertising for a day.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.
WATCH President Obama’s full speech at the Pentagon HERE: