- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 20 mins ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Mission To Mars: Maven Reaches Red PlanetPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AEHQ: Obama, Romney Pay Respects on 9/11 [VIDEO]
Presidential politics have given way to remembering the terrorist attacks of 9/11.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
President Obama considered how America feels the impact of the 9/11 attacks.
(President Obama) “No single event can ever destroy who we are. No act of terrorism can ever change what we stand for.”
The President spoke at the Pentagon.
Mitt Romney called for clear support for our forces in Afghanistan.
(Romney) “They deserve the resources and resolute leadership they need to complete that mission, and that they deserve a country that will provide for their needs when they come home.”
Romney, at the National Guard Association in Reno, Nevada. Both campaigns suspended their attack advertising for a day.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.
WATCH President Obama’s full speech at the Pentagon HERE: