- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 2 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
MA Boy, 12, Takes Wheel After Dad’s Seizure
A 12-year-old Massachusetts boy is being called courageous for what he did on a highway over the weekend.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
It happened Saturday morning on I-95 north of Boston:
(Canney) “The car started going really slow.”
And Patrick Canney knew something was wrong. His father has a history of seizures and:
(Canney) “He wasn’t registering anything in his mind.”
So what did the 12-year-old do?:
(Canney) “I turned the car into the breakdown lane and then I shut it off.”
And when they stopped he used dad’s cellphone to call 911 and took his younger sister to safety behind a guardrail.
Six years ago when patrick was six he tried to save his burning house:
(Canney) “I ran into the house and got the fire extinguisher but I didn’t know how to use it.”
The boy’s father is said to be in good condition. As for Patrick, his mother says:
(Mother) “He’s just an amazing kid.”
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.