- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 22 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Coffee Cuts Neck Pain
European research suggests that the solution to neck pain may be sitting in your morning cup of joe.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If working at your computer is a pain in the neck, drinking coffee may help. Rehabilitation doctors in Norway find that those who drink coffee before sitting down at their computer have less pain in their neck and shoulders than those who skip the cup of joe. Some participants that normally experience chronic neck pain also had pain relief.
Further research is planned to find if the pain reduction is linked specifically to caffeine.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.