- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Coffee Cuts Neck Pain
European research suggests that the solution to neck pain may be sitting in your morning cup of joe.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If working at your computer is a pain in the neck, drinking coffee may help. Rehabilitation doctors in Norway find that those who drink coffee before sitting down at their computer have less pain in their neck and shoulders than those who skip the cup of joe. Some participants that normally experience chronic neck pain also had pain relief.
Further research is planned to find if the pain reduction is linked specifically to caffeine.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.