- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 19 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Eastwood Causes A Stir [VIDEO]
Clint Eastwood’s remarks at the Republican National Convention Thursday night are getting mixed reviews.
FOX News Radio’s Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh has more from Los Angeles:
“We, we own this country.”
Oscar winning Director Clint Eastwood won’t be getting any awards from the entertainment community for his performance at the convention, which included talking to an empty chair.
“Politicians are employees of ours.”
During the speech, twitter blew up with comments about the bizarre rambling. Even film critic Roger Ebert said “Clint, my hero is coming across as sad and pathetic.” Eastwood appeared to be ad-libbing, talking to an imaginary President Barack Obama. But it was a hit with delegates at the convention. Ann Romney calling the speech “unique”.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: President Obama’s official twitter account posted a message that said “This seat is taken.” with a photo of the President seated in a chair. The President’s campaign runs the twitter account.
Watch VIDEO of Clint Eastwood’s RNC remarks below: