- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 3 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 11 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of August 24th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Game of Thrones Opening Sung by a Cat.”
This clip shows a Siamese cat meowing the theme song to the HBO series Game of Thrones. Using some clever editing, the pretty kitty named Arya… which coincidentally is the name of a character on the show… nails the song with perfect pitch.
Then, there’s this:
“Law Office of Lando Calrissian.”
It’s a fake commercial spoofing Star Wars that shows a Storm Trooper wearing a sling and neck brace advertising the services of Lando Calrissian… a lawyer, fighting for those injured while working for the Empire.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Ghostbuster’s Theme on Eight Floppy Drives.”
In a serious case of crossing the streams, this clip shows a band of floppy drives grinding their gears to re-create the iconic Ghostbusters theme song while a picture from the 1984 cult film hangs in the background. In the words of Ghostbuster Dr. Peter Venkman: “Generally, you don’t see that kind of behavior in a major appliance.”
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews