- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 11 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 12 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Norway’s ‘Sane’ Mass Murderer Sentenced To Prison
A mass murdering terrorist in Norway declared sane, then sent to prison.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Anders Breivik jailed for 21 years for killing 77 in a rampage motivated by his hatred of immigrants. He never denied the killings. Judges left to rule, he is sane.
(Pedersen) “It doesn’t mean that everyone who is affected just tomorrow can move on, but it makes it a bit easier.”
Eskil Pedersen a survivor. 21 years is Norway’s maximum sentence, but potential extensions mean it’s likely Breivik will never be released.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.