- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Norway’s ‘Sane’ Mass Murderer Sentenced To Prison
A mass murdering terrorist in Norway declared sane, then sent to prison.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Anders Breivik jailed for 21 years for killing 77 in a rampage motivated by his hatred of immigrants. He never denied the killings. Judges left to rule, he is sane.
(Pedersen) “It doesn’t mean that everyone who is affected just tomorrow can move on, but it makes it a bit easier.”
Eskil Pedersen a survivor. 21 years is Norway’s maximum sentence, but potential extensions mean it’s likely Breivik will never be released.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.