- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 17 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Norway’s ‘Sane’ Mass Murderer Sentenced To Prison
A mass murdering terrorist in Norway declared sane, then sent to prison.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Anders Breivik jailed for 21 years for killing 77 in a rampage motivated by his hatred of immigrants. He never denied the killings. Judges left to rule, he is sane.
(Pedersen) “It doesn’t mean that everyone who is affected just tomorrow can move on, but it makes it a bit easier.”
Eskil Pedersen a survivor. 21 years is Norway’s maximum sentence, but potential extensions mean it’s likely Breivik will never be released.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.