- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 7 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Norway’s ‘Sane’ Mass Murderer Sentenced To Prison
A mass murdering terrorist in Norway declared sane, then sent to prison.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Anders Breivik jailed for 21 years for killing 77 in a rampage motivated by his hatred of immigrants. He never denied the killings. Judges left to rule, he is sane.
(Pedersen) “It doesn’t mean that everyone who is affected just tomorrow can move on, but it makes it a bit easier.”
Eskil Pedersen a survivor. 21 years is Norway’s maximum sentence, but potential extensions mean it’s likely Breivik will never be released.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.