- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
CA Bystanders Electrocuted After Car Crash
Two women, who were trying to help car accident victims, are now dead themselves after the crash in Los Angeles lead to their electrocution.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from Los Angeles:
A woman lost control of her SUV Wednesday night, slammed into a fire hydrant and a light pole. Authorities say water poured out from the hydrant, and the light pole left a live wire in the water. When a woman went to go try to help the driver of the SUV, she was electrocuted. Other people then tried to help her.
(Bystander) “They couldn’t help the woman on the ground because of the live wire. I mean, it was obvious she needed aid, but nobody could do anything because of the live wire and the water. It was horrifying, just horrifying.”
Another woman who tried to help was also electrocuted, and several others were injured trying to offer aid, but they are all alive.
In L.A., Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.