- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: Will Paul Ryan Help Steal the Youth Vote?
President Obama took the lion’s share of the youth vote in the 2008 election, but does the addition of Paul Ryan to the GOP ticket give Republicans at a chance at taking enough of this demographic to help win this November?
FOX’s Doug McKelway reports from Washington in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The presence of 42-year-old Paul Ryan on the GOP ticket may be helping to slow a huge demographic advantage that President Obama enjoyed in 2008: the support of young voters. Four years ago, exit polls showed that the 18-to-29 demographic voted for Obama over McCain by a 66%-32% margin. A FOX News poll from August 5th of this year showed a loss of 10 percentage points in support from Obama’s heady days of 2008 – and that was a week before Ryan joined the GOP ticket.
In Washington, Doug McKelway, FOX News Radio.