- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
‘Top Gun’ Director Tony Scott Dies
A Hollywood director has died and his death is being investigated as a suicide.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso reports:
Tony Scott was known for films oozing with action.
(Top Gun) “I feel the need… the need for speed.”
The 1986 blockbuster ‘Top Gun’ was Scott’s biggest hit and he had been working on a sequel when authorities say he jumped off a bridge Sunday near Los Angeles. A dive team recovered his body and investigators have reportedly found a suicide note.
His other film credits include ‘Beverly Hills Cop 2′, ‘Days of Thunder’ and 1995’s ‘Crimson Tide’.
(Crimson Tide) “I expect and demand your very best.”
Tony Scott was 68.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Late reports say that Scott was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor prior to his death.