- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 7 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
‘Top Gun’ Director Tony Scott Dies
A Hollywood director has died and his death is being investigated as a suicide.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso reports:
Tony Scott was known for films oozing with action.
(Top Gun) “I feel the need… the need for speed.”
The 1986 blockbuster ‘Top Gun’ was Scott’s biggest hit and he had been working on a sequel when authorities say he jumped off a bridge Sunday near Los Angeles. A dive team recovered his body and investigators have reportedly found a suicide note.
His other film credits include ‘Beverly Hills Cop 2′, ‘Days of Thunder’ and 1995′s ‘Crimson Tide’.
(Crimson Tide) “I expect and demand your very best.”
Tony Scott was 68.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Late reports say that Scott was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor prior to his death.