- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Roger Clemens Returns to Baseball, To Pitch Saturday
He’s baacckkk…and he’s looking to add a few extra “Ks.” With his Federal perjury trial behind him, Roger Clemens is set to seal his return to the baseball diamond in a familiar state.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Reminiscing after a jury cleared him of lying to Congress in June…
(Clemens) “I put a lot of hard work into that career.”
Roger Clemens, deciding it’s not quite time to call it time on that career. The 50-year-old, set to sign with teh minor-league Sugar Land Skeeters, where he’ll pitch on Saturday.
The Skeeters are named after a creature that enjoys steroid-free blood – it’s Southern slang for a mosquito. They play in front of 7,500 at Constellation Field, a far cry – but short drive – from the 40,000-seat Minute Maid Park in Houston, where Clemens once pitched for the Astros.
Clemens’ agent says he’s still got it, hitting 87 mph with his fastball.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.