- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Roger Clemens Returns to Baseball, To Pitch Saturday
He’s baacckkk…and he’s looking to add a few extra “Ks.” With his Federal perjury trial behind him, Roger Clemens is set to seal his return to the baseball diamond in a familiar state.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Reminiscing after a jury cleared him of lying to Congress in June…
(Clemens) “I put a lot of hard work into that career.”
Roger Clemens, deciding it’s not quite time to call it time on that career. The 50-year-old, set to sign with teh minor-league Sugar Land Skeeters, where he’ll pitch on Saturday.
The Skeeters are named after a creature that enjoys steroid-free blood – it’s Southern slang for a mosquito. They play in front of 7,500 at Constellation Field, a far cry – but short drive – from the 40,000-seat Minute Maid Park in Houston, where Clemens once pitched for the Astros.
Clemens’ agent says he’s still got it, hitting 87 mph with his fastball.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.