- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 14 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Roger Clemens Returns to Baseball, To Pitch Saturday
He’s baacckkk…and he’s looking to add a few extra “Ks.” With his Federal perjury trial behind him, Roger Clemens is set to seal his return to the baseball diamond in a familiar state.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Reminiscing after a jury cleared him of lying to Congress in June…
(Clemens) “I put a lot of hard work into that career.”
Roger Clemens, deciding it’s not quite time to call it time on that career. The 50-year-old, set to sign with teh minor-league Sugar Land Skeeters, where he’ll pitch on Saturday.
The Skeeters are named after a creature that enjoys steroid-free blood – it’s Southern slang for a mosquito. They play in front of 7,500 at Constellation Field, a far cry – but short drive – from the 40,000-seat Minute Maid Park in Houston, where Clemens once pitched for the Astros.
Clemens’ agent says he’s still got it, hitting 87 mph with his fastball.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.