- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 15 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Birth Control Pill For Men
According to a new study, a male birth control pill may be entering clinical trials within the year.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Clinical testing for a male birth control pill may start soon. Scientists tested a compound in mice and found it was able to reduce the number and quality of sperm produced, rendering the mice infertile. And when the mice stopped taking the compound, their sperm production went back to normal.
Previous studies have looked at a chemical that disrupts the sperm’s ability to move through the testes, but it affected the DNA. So men… Would you be willing to take a birth control pill?
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.