- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Housecall for Health: Birth Control Pill For Men
According to a new study, a male birth control pill may be entering clinical trials within the year.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Clinical testing for a male birth control pill may start soon. Scientists tested a compound in mice and found it was able to reduce the number and quality of sperm produced, rendering the mice infertile. And when the mice stopped taking the compound, their sperm production went back to normal.
Previous studies have looked at a chemical that disrupts the sperm’s ability to move through the testes, but it affected the DNA. So men… Would you be willing to take a birth control pill?
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.