- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 8 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Birth Control Pill For Men
According to a new study, a male birth control pill may be entering clinical trials within the year.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Clinical testing for a male birth control pill may start soon. Scientists tested a compound in mice and found it was able to reduce the number and quality of sperm produced, rendering the mice infertile. And when the mice stopped taking the compound, their sperm production went back to normal.
Previous studies have looked at a chemical that disrupts the sperm’s ability to move through the testes, but it affected the DNA. So men… Would you be willing to take a birth control pill?
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.