- Hops For HeroesPosted 2 days ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 3 days ago
Housecall for Health: Birth Control Pill For Men
According to a new study, a male birth control pill may be entering clinical trials within the year.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Clinical testing for a male birth control pill may start soon. Scientists tested a compound in mice and found it was able to reduce the number and quality of sperm produced, rendering the mice infertile. And when the mice stopped taking the compound, their sperm production went back to normal.
Previous studies have looked at a chemical that disrupts the sperm’s ability to move through the testes, but it affected the DNA. So men… Would you be willing to take a birth control pill?
Housecall for Health, I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.