- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 45 mins ago
- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Federal Court Blocks Part of AL Immigration Law
It’s a law that’s drawn the ire of those in private and government circles. Now, a Federal court has blocked Alabama schools from checking on the citizenship of new students.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has details:
The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, ruling that checking citizenship of new students wrongly singles out children who are in the country illegally. The appeals court, saying a lower court should have blocked that part of Alabama’s tough new immigration law.
Separately, the court says Alabama police can continue checking immigration documents for people they stop. Private groups and the Obama Administration filed lawsuits to block the immigration law, considered the toughest in the country.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.