- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Federal Court Blocks Part of AL Immigration Law
It’s a law that’s drawn the ire of those in private and government circles. Now, a Federal court has blocked Alabama schools from checking on the citizenship of new students.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has details:
The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, ruling that checking citizenship of new students wrongly singles out children who are in the country illegally. The appeals court, saying a lower court should have blocked that part of Alabama’s tough new immigration law.
Separately, the court says Alabama police can continue checking immigration documents for people they stop. Private groups and the Obama Administration filed lawsuits to block the immigration law, considered the toughest in the country.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.