- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Augusta National Admits First Female Members
Augusta National Golf Club ends a controversial practice and admits female members for the first time in its 80-year history.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is one of the first of two women asked to join Augusta National Golf Club, the notoriously exclusive country club in Georgia.
The club has taken much criticism over the years for its selective membership, to the point sponsors dropped advertising with the Masters tournament.
With two ladies now getting to wear the green jackets, Club Chairman Billy Payne calls it a ‘joyous occasion’ but says Rice and South Carolina financier Darla Moore underwent the same scrutiny any other applicant would.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.