- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 9 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 10 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall For Health: Pain Relieving Foods
The solution to chronic pain relief could be as close as your kitchen.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Chronic pain affects millions of Americans who are popping addictive pills. But what if you could stop the pain without medicine? Certain foods fight inflammation and block pain signals. For example: eating 45 cherries can help ease arthritis and muscle pain just as well as aspirin. Another source of relief? Caffeinated coffee can reduce headaches by narrowing the dilated blood vessels. So the next time you are about to pop a pill, take a look around your kitchen for relief.
Housecall For Health. I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.