- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 43 mins ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 19 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall For Health: Pain Relieving Foods
The solution to chronic pain relief could be as close as your kitchen.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Chronic pain affects millions of Americans who are popping addictive pills. But what if you could stop the pain without medicine? Certain foods fight inflammation and block pain signals. For example: eating 45 cherries can help ease arthritis and muscle pain just as well as aspirin. Another source of relief? Caffeinated coffee can reduce headaches by narrowing the dilated blood vessels. So the next time you are about to pop a pill, take a look around your kitchen for relief.
Housecall For Health. I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.