- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall For Health: Pain Relieving Foods
The solution to chronic pain relief could be as close as your kitchen.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Chronic pain affects millions of Americans who are popping addictive pills. But what if you could stop the pain without medicine? Certain foods fight inflammation and block pain signals. For example: eating 45 cherries can help ease arthritis and muscle pain just as well as aspirin. Another source of relief? Caffeinated coffee can reduce headaches by narrowing the dilated blood vessels. So the next time you are about to pop a pill, take a look around your kitchen for relief.
Housecall For Health. I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.