- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Obama Campaign’s Tax Offer to Romney
There’s a new offer on the table from Obama’s re-election campaign regarding Mitt Romney’s taxes.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Obama re-election campaign is offering to stop all criticism of Romney over tax returns if he’ll release three more years’ of returns – a total of five years. Romney has said he’ll release the past two years of returns.
In a written response, Romney campaign manager Matt Rhodes is not specifically refusing the request. He says: ‘It’s clear that President Obama wants to talk about Romney’s tax returns instead of issues like jobs, the economy and federal spending.’ Rhodes says, Romney will continue to lay out his plan for a stronger middle class.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.