- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 10 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Obama Campaign’s Tax Offer to Romney
There’s a new offer on the table from Obama’s re-election campaign regarding Mitt Romney’s taxes.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Obama re-election campaign is offering to stop all criticism of Romney over tax returns if he’ll release three more years’ of returns – a total of five years. Romney has said he’ll release the past two years of returns.
In a written response, Romney campaign manager Matt Rhodes is not specifically refusing the request. He says: ‘It’s clear that President Obama wants to talk about Romney’s tax returns instead of issues like jobs, the economy and federal spending.’ Rhodes says, Romney will continue to lay out his plan for a stronger middle class.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.