- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Brewer Denies Public Benefits To Young Immigrants in AZ
It’s another day for illegal immigrants brought here as kids to try to stay in America and work, but Arizona has a problem with the new Obama administration plan.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Deferred action is allowing young illegal immigrants, brought to the U.S. as children, to apply for work permits and delay deportation. But Arizona Governor Jan Brewer says in her state, even those who qualify under the White House plan will not get state benefits.
(Brewer) “And that no driver’s license would be given to anyone unlawfully in the state of Arizona.”
Brewer telling FOX Radio affiliate KFYI her executive order aims to avoid confusion for department heads.
Earlier this year the U.S. Supreme Court struck down portions of a controversial Arizona immigration law.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.