- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 12 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 13 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 16 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Brewer Denies Public Benefits To Young Immigrants in AZ
It’s another day for illegal immigrants brought here as kids to try to stay in America and work, but Arizona has a problem with the new Obama administration plan.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Deferred action is allowing young illegal immigrants, brought to the U.S. as children, to apply for work permits and delay deportation. But Arizona Governor Jan Brewer says in her state, even those who qualify under the White House plan will not get state benefits.
(Brewer) “And that no driver’s license would be given to anyone unlawfully in the state of Arizona.”
Brewer telling FOX Radio affiliate KFYI her executive order aims to avoid confusion for department heads.
Earlier this year the U.S. Supreme Court struck down portions of a controversial Arizona immigration law.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.